Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This and That

Well, the holiday shipping season has finally come to an end and with good management Santa will have everything he needs for the American Girl Dolls, Bitty Babies, Barbies, Baby Dolls (12"-14"), Liv, Moxie, and Bratz.  The dolls will be there so they can be loved and played with.

I have been working on a new look for the site and it will be up New Years weekend. Here is a sneak peek :)

 There is more, but you will just have to wait. There will be new clothes designs, more dolls and I don't know what else-you will just have to come on over and take a look!

Can't wait to see what the faeries have in mind. As you can see they even have names. Lyvi is 10 and Kyda (Kiki) is 8 and they always have ideas for me to make up. I know that there are going to be petty skirts and, and, and, well I have to keep some secrets. So come along on this journey with me it is going to be a heck of a ride. Hope to see everyone there often.

Well that is about it for now. Until next time remember "You CAN fly with Faerie dust"!


No comments: