Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New things at Fairyland Creations

I am so excited! I have been working on Paper Dolls for my web site and they are nearly ready to be added.

There will be an opportunity to recieve them in either a .zip file or as a hard copy thru the mail. Now I am probalby the most computer illiterate person that you will ever meet, but I am hoping to get them to eventually be an instant download.  This sounds easy and I'm sure that out there in the comfort of computerdom someone is saying "that is the easiest thing", and eventually it just may be, but for now .zip files are going to have to do :-). In the meantime here is a free sample of what will be on the site.

Please print them out, cut them out for you or any paper doll lover that you know and enjoy. If you would love (or even just like) to leave a comment please do, I need all the fun feed back that is out there.

Until next time enjoy, thank you for stopping by and remember: "You CAN fly with fairy dust".

(Right click and save on your hard drive and print)


No comments: