Thursday, November 24, 2011

Time For a Give-a-Way

Good evening and welcome back to my blog.

The little faeries (Miss Lyvi, & Kiki) and I have decided to have a give a way. This month we are giving away a tray of cookies. Now these aren't just any old cookies-these are made especially for your doll. They are embroidered felt cookies and are sized just right for your doll. There is a sugar cookie, a candy cane, a tree, a gingerbread man, and even a carrot for the reindeer. And, they come on their very own serving tray.


To enter just leave your name and email address in the comment box, I am hoping that I have this set so that I am the only one who can see this information. the drawing will be on December 1, 2011 so you will have them in plenty of time for gift giving time.

So until next time remember YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!! 

No comments: