Sunday, October 30, 2011

BLOG TIME YIPPEE

OK, it blog time again!

I  have taken  53 pictures of NEW product for the site. My poor camera doesn't know what to do with the work. It seems that since I got my android phone I don't use it as much, so I am going to resolve to use it more.

Anyway, I have backpacks, crochet duffel bags, knit sweaters, and lots more ready to be tweaked for the site, and a lot more left to do.

Also, the CSI Harvest Festival is in two weeks, in fact two weeks from today it will be all over. I love doing this show but I am always glad when it is over because that means that I soon get to take a week off. You know the week between Christmas and New Years. then it is back to work and I have a lot of ideas that I want to make up and see if they will work.

Well, that is all for this week. Stay tunes for the nest installment, I hope to have some more pictures done to go on here :)

Be sure and visit www.fairylandcreations.com to be sure that you don't miss anything!

Until next time, stay safe enjoy life and remember: YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!!

No comments: