Monday, October 17, 2011

I'M HAVING AN AFFAIR

It has been a while since I did anything with my blog, but I am back and going to try to do a better job.

Any way I want you all to know that I am having an affair!! OK let's not go there.

About three years ago I bought an embroidery machine. I have played around with it and have loved every minute of it, but lately I have really gotten into using it.

I have a web site www.fairylandcreations.com and I make all of the dolls, doll clothes, tents, carriers and everything else that comes off of my machine. I have been doing more and more embroidery on the clothes.

Also, I was the first on the web to have 5 pocket jeans for American Girl Dolls. That means that they are constructed just like "people"  pants, two front pockets with a watch pocket, and two back pockets. The big news is that a lot of them are going to be embroidered, blinged, just plain cute.

I have one more show to do this year CSI in Twin Falls in the expo center and then:  Watch here and on Facebook for announcements of new products. Can't wait to get them posted. Here is a sample of what is coming! These are felt cookies that are doll sized. Just in time for the holidys.


Well that is all for right now enjoy your time until I come back which will be real soon. And, remember YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!