Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog Hopping!!

I love blog hopping I find the most interesting things out there! 

One of the fun things that I found while playing was a site called Issa Sarza Creative Living http://www.issasarza.com

She has wonderful things there to download and print like these paper dolls. 




In order to download from here right click image and save to your hard drive and print from there. Or go to her site and click on FREEBIES and get them from her. It is really a fun place to play.

The other place that I played yesterday was 

I love to journal, and am teaching my granddaughters to journal too, but I have a problem thinking of things to journal. I can however think of clever answers to pre-posed questions, and that is just what this young lady has on her site. Again you download and print, some of them can be colored, or print precolored ones. I did the plain ones with the borders because I love to color and I think it encourages kids to use their imagination. The pages look like this example

There are 49 reusable pages and the are fun to mess with. Encourage your kids to mess too! They are never too young to "think".


Well that about does it for now, remember our give away ends this Saturday we have lots of entries, but can always use more :).


 Til next time have a wonderful life and remember:
YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!!













No comments: