Sunday, December 30, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013


Now that Christmas and Hanukkah have passed, we want to take a moment to reflect upon the past year, offer some ideas and thank you.

It is you, our customers, who make what we do such a great pleasure.

After an extended leave from things that I love (with the exception of my family) I am looking forward into 2013, I want to make this year the best that it can be!! And, I want your ideas, thoughts and recommendations for new items to join our line of products!!

So, here is what I am planning on doing in 2013. I’m working on clothing using new patterns from Liberty Jane Patterns (LJP), All Dolled Up (ADU), Simplicity (SIM), McCall’s  (MCC), Burda (BUR),  Magalie Houle Dawson (MHD), My Own Designs (FC).

This is just one of the outfits from LJP, look for more to come!


Look for outfits for school, play time, dance, clothes to wear in the winter, spring, summer, fall, to weddings, camping, just laying under the tree. 


There are going to be some things that are machine embroidered, blinged the list goes on and on.         

 We want to encourage you to stay in touch with friends and family! Staying in touch by Email, Face book, Skype and Twitter are wonderful new ways to keep in touch!  But don’t forget telephone calls, greeting cards, post cards and old fashioned letters.  These mean the world to those who receive them! And I hope you will leave a comment here, and of course join my mailing list!!  

With that, we at Fairyland Creations wish you a healthy, happy, exciting, fantastic New Year filled with smiles, and wonder. May your prosperity fill your hearts and lives as well as your pockets in the coming year!


And remember 
YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!

No comments: