Sunday, April 12, 2015

I'M HERE AGAIN!

i was asked the other day if i ever took pictures of what i make, the answer is yes and i have even been known to post them :) 

Here are a few of the things that i have been doing,
all of these have been sold, but they CAN be ordered.



These cute jackets are for American Girl Dolls and sell for $ 25.00.


How about a ruffled dress for vacation? I love this little dress. Pattern by Liberty Jane Far and Away $15.00.




i love t-shirts and i love my embroidery machine.
the embroidered shirts are $12.00.



how about some cute undies??? these sets can come with knee highs or anklets and are $5.00

Bathing suits $7.00

Any way this is some of the things that i make. I  am hoping to have my website back up soon, and then i will do more fun stuff. in the mean time these things are available to be ordered from here. at:
fay@fairylandcreations.com

Have a great day and remember:  
YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST :)


No comments: