Thursday, January 14, 2016

A NEW YEAR!

A new year, and a new hope for this blog!! This has been a year of ups and downs for me. 

First, I have a fabulous life going, I have beautiful grandchildren who love me beyond all reason.  I have a family that I adore. My husband is having health issues, but is "handlable" :) We also got a beautiful great granddaughter for our anniversary!! Yeah us!

Second, I have a business that is beyond fun. Now, for the "New" part. After careful  consideration, I have decided to start selling on the web again, but I am going to do this on my blog. 

I am working on some really fun things in the studio, so, please watch here for new items, and prices. 

There will also be some fun things for the dolls and girls made by my granddaughter Kyda (keyda) also know affectionately as KIKI.

We can't wait to get started!! See you SOON! 

And remember, YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!

No comments: