Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy few days before Valentines!!

I have not been blogging the way I want to, but hopefully i will shortly. On Tuesday the 16, and then again on March 1, I am going to have my eyes operated on then I will be ready to work again!! I can't wait, I

have missed my machine and all the fun things that it does. So watch out world here i came :)

In the meantime I am posting some pictures of items that I have made and may or may not be available. 
fairies do fly  $25.00 Order your favorite color

Ruffled dresses $15.00 You can order your favorite color

Spring dress with boat neck $12.00
Spring Dress with square neck $12.0


Order your leggings in white, black, or most any color you would like



Have a great weekend and remember

YOU CAN FLY WITH FAIRY DUST!!
!

No comments: